She thinks its funny to point and it is no lazy point either. She has her index and thumb at attention and it is adorable. She is now so good at walking that she can get herself running. I love picking her up from the sitters because she gets so excited that she puts her hands behind her back, squats down a little and laughs and giggles and gets a big grin on her face. I love that cutie pie.
Not much else has been going on with our little family. Just the same routine everyday, get up, get ready, get Iz ready and feed her, go out the door, drop her off, get to work, work, come home, get Iz, try to clean a little house while playing and spending as much time with the kiddo as much as possible, put her to bed, go to bed and repeat! I am training for the Uintah Basin Half Marathon and have hit a point where I just might be able to do it. 13.1 Miles here I come.
Now, from the cute finger pointing to the bad finger pointing. I am just getting so frustrated with people these days. They are not willing to take part for errors they have made. Sometimes I get tired of the "The customer is always right". What a load!
That is all I got.
I am tired of work, tired of the BS, politics, and finger pointing. Just let me be with my kiddo. She has no animosity towards anyone or anything. She is pure and innocent. I miss that type of world. Some people Suck.
No comments:
Post a Comment