It has been a rough past week.
Work is getting ever increasingly difficult to get up for and get motivated to go to. I am just tired of all of the political infighting that occurs. Just let me do my job. My mom and sister were in town, but I didn't get much time to spend with them as we all had plans. It is hard not having any of your family out here close by. I was however able to take Monday off work and spend the day with them so they could at least see the kiddo. My poor car suffered some minor damage, the radiator mount bent down going over a lovely hill that decided to dip right at the top. Here's to Utah and their need for "drainage" on every drive you pull into. Not that it helps since they don't plow their roads of snow. I also had to get my brakes replaced, the rotors resurfaced and the headlight bulb replaced. Cars are expensive and soooo not worth the hassle some times. Not to mention gas is at a price that is "raping" the consumers. I think $3.44/gal is a bit much. Maybe NObama needs to focus more on the companies that are draining the American people of their hard earned money (ie Chevron who seems to post some outrageous profits) and leave the most regulated industries alone (ie Banks). I am a bit bias though since I do work for a bank.
On a lighter note, the kiddo is doing amazing! She is growing so fast and has this adorable laugh that she does now, which makes her laugh even more when she does it. She still has not really figured out how to go back down the stairs once she has gone up them, but she will get there. She has started into the "running" phase. Her walking is so good now that she can get some speed without toppling over. She loves to eat! I am glad for that. I don't think I could handle a picky eater. In the last 2 1/2 weeks she has cut 2 molars and 2 incisors, so that has made for some interesting nights on top of the small cold she has had for a week.
I truly can't complain though. There are others who are going through some far more challenging trials. I have a friend who's wife has to stay at the hospital for the duration of her pregnancy due to some serious complications. So to anyone who actually reads this blog, please pray for the McDaniel family. They are a wonderful family that needs all the blessings of Heaven.
Hopefully my next post will have pictures. I have photos from our Oregon trip with B-Day pics from the kiddo's first birthday. I have videos of her zipping around. I am just a slacker with the pictures.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment