Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sleepy time

So for the past few months I have had a problem with having energy during the day.  I just don't have any.  My husband also told me that my snoring has also increased, so I decided to go and see the doctor.  We decided to have my thyroid checked first and have a red blood cell count done as well, which may be his way of seeing if I am anemic.  Then I mentioned the snoring to him and he mentioned the sleep apnea to me.  I am thinking, WHAT?  I am not overweight nor obese by any means, so how could I have sleep apnea?  Well we started talking about it and I am suppose to have a specialist call me later this week about having a sleep study done.  During the conversation with the doctor, however, we talked about what goes along with sleep apnea and the cPAP device.  I really don't want to use one of those, but if I ended up having to I ask him what the likelyhood of eventually not using one would be.  He looked at my height and weight, calculated my BMI and basically told me that because your BMI is not high that you would likely always use a cPAP as weight was not the factor in the problem (assuming that is my issue).  Yeah, I don't think so!!  I would find another way to fix what is going on even if it required some type of surgery.  Those machines look like they suck! (to put it in laymans terms)

Update on the kiddo...she is a BABBLER!  Especially at night.  I think she gets more hyper at night after we pick her up from the sitters.  We put her in that little scooter and she just pushes herself all around the kitchen, into the hall, and down the hall and back.  She loves that and has the biggest grin on her face the whole time.  Yesterday, on the way back from the store, she decided to sing to me.  All I (and subsequently Nana through the cell phone) heard the whole way home was squealing and bababa, dadadada, yayayay.  It was a hoot!  She gets more fun everyday.  Today she is 8 months old as well.  She is getting BIG. 

Thanks, Mom and Mary for the dress...and thanks Mary for all the other clothes you get her.  She loves her Aunt Mary! 

Later.

1 comment:

  1. The trade off for sending you these clothes is to post lots and lots of pictures of Izzy in her new outfits!!!

    ReplyDelete