Thursday, March 8, 2012

Almost all better

So we are almost all better.  I am just the straggler with this cough and stuffy nose.  All I want to do is lay in bed all day and sleep with no interruptions.  SSSLLEEEPPPP!!!!  Ugh.  Instead, I get to enjoy my days at work.  I wish money grew on trees, but alas, it does not.  At least not for us. 

We got more snow last night.  When is spring going to hit and we have 70 degree weather days, or hotter?  I love warm weather and yes I understand that I live in the wrong state if I hate the cold, but there is nothing I can really do about that.  I go where my husband goes as he is the head of the house and the priesthood holder.  Not to mention we both have good jobs in a crappy economy so who wants to leave those and uproot to move somewhere where there might not be as stable a job. 

I am happy to say that my tulips and hyaciths have started to poke out of the dirt!  I am soo excited, they are my favorite flowers.  So beautiful and they let you know that warmer weather is right around the corner.  However, I had better not have the deer eating the tulips again this year or I might have to eat the deer in the fall.

So I have been putting off going to the doctor to have my thyroid checked, mostly because my husband makes fun of the fact that I like to go to doctors.  He believes that unless he is incapacitated then there is no need to see a licensed professional.  I however believe that since I basically fall asleep at my desk 2-3 times a day, have no energy to even play with kiddo at night, all I want to do is sleep, my skin is super dry, and I cannot stand the cold AT ALL, then maybe I should do something about it, but again, I am putting it off.  That and I would have to go during work since they are not open on Saturdays.  Such a slacker.

Later

1 comment:

  1. The deer ate my tulips too! I'm gonna get them back.. just hopefully not with the front of my car.

    ReplyDelete