Because the kiddo is sleeping...
Thank you to those who serve. My dad served in Vietnam and was Honorably discharged for his service there. What a great thing to fight for...our freedom, but that does not come freely. We must fight for it just as other nations should fight for their freedoms.
Today, I am at home from work since it is a holiday. I found myself looking for something to do so I went the babies r us and bought a cheap folding stroller since it is sometimes cumbersome to haul the BOB around. Don't get me wrong, the BOB is the most AMAZING stroller EVER. Just takes up the whole trunk. Now that the Izzard is better with holding her own body, it was time for a cheapy. I also took some time to read a wonderful private blog of a friend and her journey to lose weight. I think she is on the right path and is such an inspiration to me. Now, I think it is time to start on my health journey to get back to the shape I was before the kiddo. So here we go!!!
Later!
No comments:
Post a Comment