Thursday, November 24, 2011

Rice Cereal Master

Izzy is a rice cereal master!  She ate that off a spoon like it was something she has been doing for weeks.  The husband and I are out at the inlaws for Thanksgiving.  Fun Fun.  I like them, they crack me up.  Izzy saw the doctor this past monday and okay'ed her for solids, but slowly.  She also received her 4 month shots.  I must say she did a much better job with her shots this time than at her 2 month.  She did the obligatory cry right after, but soon fell asleep and this time when she woke up there was no angry painful cry for 4 hours.  In fact, no crying at all.  Good kiddo.  She is now 15 lbs 2.5 oz, 25 inches long and her noggin is 16 1/2 inches.  She is a big one, but not chunky big.  She can how hold her head up while on her tummy and will even try using her arms.  No rolling yet, but I am sure that will happen soon.  She is the most wonderful monster.  Here are some pictures of her first rice cereal meal.



That is her Grandma W. that is feeding her while I took pictures.  Such a smart kiddo.  Well back to the festive fun.  Miss my family.  They are having Thanksgiving at my sisters this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment