Well, I guess I could start to blog. Hey, why not? Seems like everyone I know has one. And they have pretty interesting posts. This starts the first, but hopefully not the last.
We welcomed a beautiful baby girl to our little family about 3 months ago. She is amazing. The little Izzard makes us laugh everyday with a new sound or face she pulls. What a blessing. We are now what you would call a middle class suburban family. Weird to think of that. Today was my first day back at work and I actually enjoyed it. That may be because I have been doing the same thing for the past 12 weeks and a change of pace is nice. I do miss the little monkey, but like many in this economy, we need the money.
Since I am new to this blog thing, I don't have much to say at the moment. Maybe there will be more tomorrow.
Later,
Disclaimer: If you will be reading this blog, please know that what is posted is the opinion of the author. Do not take offense as it is my opinion/idea/random rambling. So deal with it or don't read it at all.
Welcome to the blogging world!
ReplyDeleteI love blogs!
ReplyDeleteDon't forget pictures!
ReplyDelete