Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Amazing

Just in case anyone was wondering, my little Izzard is AMAZING.  She has been so cooperative in sleeping through the night basically since I went back to work.  I think that is her way of telling me to hurry up and start spending all day with her again.

So for the first time in a while, D and I were ontime (all be it 30 minutes early) for church, which means we got a spot in the pews instead of the back row of the overflow.  We had to go in early to get our Temple recommends renewed, which means....(drum roll)....we have been married for almost 2 years.  Now I know that is not a long time for some of you old timers, but in D time it is FOREVER.  Almost 2 years ago we were married and almost 1 year ago I got pregnant.  What will happen in the coming year?  Who knows, but I am sure it will be amazing.

Mom and my sister are coming in a week and I am so excited because that means we get to have some fun with Grandma and Auntie Mel.  Also means we are close to blessing the Izzard.  Yes, we waited 3 months to bless the little monkey, but it was worth the wait.  I just hope that D does not bless her with the wrong name.  That means she will be known as one thing on Church records and another with the federal government.  That would be funny, but the only name that truly matters is the Church name anyways. 

The house is a disaster and I know we have to have it spotless before my sister gets here or she will clean it for us...I know she will because she did that in my apartment once when she visited me in Rexburg.  She's a freak with the cleaning. 

Here's another current picture of Izzard...at church...

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment