Someday maybe I will get to posting pictures. Might happen over the weekend since I have a little more time. So I was thinking out loud with my boss today about the comments that were made by the Baptist Minister in regards the the LDS religion and Mitt. From what the boss was telling me if we are a cult than by definition of the word cult, all religions regardless of what they believe in are cults.
Here is how it is defined:
So really we are all part of a cult. Amazing what you can see when you just do a little research. This took me all of about 5 seconds to find. People...God is God. He created you and can destroy you. Christ saved us if we are willing to follow him and not just by Grace, but by our works as well. If believing in living a good life according to the priniciples of God and Christ are cultist, than consider me part of a cult and proud of it! I love being part of the LDS Church and being "strange", but as we put it we are a very peculiar people.
Oh Amanda still looking for that offensive post you are supposed to write that was too offensive to go on facebook. The funny thing is that I have read the same thing Wikipedia a few days back about cults...but didn't want to Facebook it. Although I don't really find a sociological term to be of much offense. :) ok that said, I'm still waiting to make that zucchini bread ....scan the recipe already please.
ReplyDelete