So I haven't posted in a while, but I don't use the computer much anymore. Usually just my phone. Jj is now 7.5 months old. He is now crawling and pulling himself up on things. Much faster than his sister ever did. His sleep patterns are starting to get a little better, but he still wakes up 2 times a night so I have to go in and get him back down. He sits himself up and hasn't figured out how to get back down on his own, or he loses his blanket and wakes up from that. I am down to 4-5 feedings. He eats solids twice a day and loves the little snacks that melt in his mouth. Jj is all smiles almost all the time. About 2 weeks ago he had hand foot mouth, what an adventure that was. It was a mild case as he had a rash but it was not severe and the mouth sores were in the back of his throat. That is what bothered him the most. He still has not had a really bad cold, but now that I say that, it will happen. It was about at 7 mo that Giz had her first major illness.
Giz is doing great. She is so smart and remembers everything you tell her. Which is good and bad. I have to be careful what I say or she repeats it sometimes. In a month and a half she will be 3. How time fly's and stands still at the same time. Right now she is in to princesses and runs around the house with her purple blanket like it is the cape from Elsa's dress in Frozen. She loves that movie and tells me all the time that "Anna made Elsa mad, angry!". Haha! She can sing all the songs, you just may not understand all the words. I am still waiting for her hair to grow. It still does not touch her shoulders, but I can get it in a small ponytail on top and the whole hot mess has a beautiful curl in it. We have this picture of my dad that he has a full head of curly brown hair and sometimes when Giz's hair is curly and poufy, she looks just like dad in that picture only with her blonde hair.
Our little family has now been in Texas for a whole year at the end of this month. That means I have been a stay at home mom for a year now. Sheesh, time to go and get a part time job. If only I could find a good one. We got lucky and found a home to buy last month. I have missed owning a home. Renting a home is just no fun. It was expensive, small, and you can't do anything with the house because it is not yours. You have to wait for the rental company to fix it. I am glad to be out of it. We now have 1/2 an acre to play with that has quite a few old oak trees on it. I love my yard. Hopefully we will be here more than 3 years. I loved my home in Farmington and was sad to sell it. I think that if we were here only 3 years, I would be just as sad to leave this house.
I will try to do more frequent updates and maybe post some pictures. Until then
Later.
I'm glad you got into your own home in Texas. A half an acre sounds nice!! We've been stay at home mom's about the same length of time. Some days I love it and other days... well, you know. :) I hope you and your little munchkins can continue to stay healthy and happy. Thanks for the update!
ReplyDelete