Tuesday, April 30, 2013

3 am

3 am is what happens even if you do have to go to work shortly.  I have been awake for an hour now and still don't show signs of wanting to go back to sleep.  So I listen to Iz sleeping and moving around and in general SLEEEPPPING.  Oh please let me sleep.  I am so sick of these PVC's.  I feel like my heart is going to burst out of my chest.  The OB's office called yesterday and referred me to a cardiologist for a work up, which I am sure I need since there is a history of heart disease in my family and since I haven't had that done since 2004.  I am not too worried about me, it is our baby that I am worried about, but then again, he/she is in their own little world down there.  I guess as long as my heart is still pumping that means it is getting what it needs.  I can feel it moving around, which I LOVE.  Best part of my day/night.  Most of this is triggered by anxiety, but I swear I am not anxious about anything, well at least I don't think I am.  I thought I handled stress well, but apparently my heart doesn't think so.  Blasted body and all the crap that creating a family does to it.  Iz broke my thyroid and this one is creating stress on my heart.  What would a third one do?  Hmmm.  Lets think of what it could do.  Oh maybe make me gain a thousand pounds, or give me gestational diabetes, or retain so much water that I can walk on water.  Haha. 


This is 3 AM! Crazy, Crazy, Crazy!

Oh and in the spirit of middle of the night wakies!  Hi Jenny!  Glad I could be awake with you.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I was definitely awake when you were writing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am sure you were, but you at least had something to do...I just ramble.

    ReplyDelete