The husband was telling me that Iz was just enjoying her bouncer soo much! He said she sat in that thing kicking for like 30 minutes with the biggest grin on her face. I tried to record a little of what she does. And I hope that it uploads. Here we go!
It is hilarious. She is our little miracle. Everything about her is perfection. Good thing because someone in this house has to be perfect. Lord knows her parents are far from it, but D would tell you she gets her perfection from him. HA! is what I say to that.
Christmas is coming up and we are WAY excited for it! Iz's first Christmas and we get to spend it with my family. Everyone will be there this year (except Dad) and I hope we do family pictures. We need to document all that we can since the last time we had pics, Katie was just barely pregnant with Beka. Now there are 6 grandkids, so that should tell you how long ago those were taken...
Well time for bed, I am exhausted from shopping for Christmas gifts. I LOATHE shopping for Christmas. To many cheap A**es, or in my case, slow pokes out shopping for last minute sale items.
Later
No comments:
Post a Comment